ANNOUNCEMENT

!! ANNOUNCEMENT !!
Dear Moms and Dads,
I'm away till Oct 2017. I've reset the items listed in this blogshop in preparation for my hiatus and to make way for new stock, but should you have any enquiries you may still contact me at onelittleduckshop@gmail.com . I'll be back with the updated blogshop soon. Thank you :)

Thursday 22 December 2011

Bottle Leash

Collection 001 - December 2011

Item Name:
RM 10.00
Available!

Item Name:
RM 10.00
Sold Out! 

Item Name:
RM 10.00
Available!
=======================================
Dear Reader,

For the Bottle Leash's detailed description and how-to-use instructions, please click the Bottle Leash tab at the top of this blog.

Key Features :
♥ Holds baby bottles and sippy cups from 5-7cm diameter.
♥ Made from washable fabric
♥ Designed to fit onto any size bar/rod/hook/loop/beam up to 4.5" diameter.
♥ Made with no metal buckles
♥ Useful baby shower gift
♥ Easy to use. Even grandma won't have trouble with this!